Senior Product Manager at Heroshe
Heroshe was founded in 2012 to tackle the shopping, payment and shipping challenges non-US individuals and businesses face when shopping in the US. We’re providing cost-effective shopping, payment and shipping services that allow the seamless flow of e-commerce across borders without constraints. Heroshe is currently solving this problem for individuals and businesses in Nigeria. Heroshe is on a mission to improve lives by opening up access to global commerce. Our vision is to remove barriers to affordable quality products everywhere. We will become a global cross-border e-commerce logistics leader by doing this. We’re looking for the right people to join us on this mission.
We’re proud of the company we’ve built. Our people are our biggest differentiating factor and we’ll continue investing in our people and our customer delight culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
- The product management team is focused on bringing the best possible solutions to the needs of our users.
- We go out of our way to ideate and validate our potential offerings.
- We recognise that no one is an island and as such we seek for ways to collaborate often and always.
- At Heroshe, PMs work with software engineers, product managers and brand marketing to build products for our customers.
- We’re a highly motivated and fun team that is relentless in the pursuit of providing an amazing customer experience to every user. We have an office in Lagos, Nigeria but are remote friendly.
- Design and develop Product strategy to take an idea from concept to live!
- Product leadership of a PM team, coaching, leading and scaling the teams to achieve their goals.
- Partner with the design lead to bring each of the roadmap initiatives to life.
- Partner with engineering leads to build the optimal product experience.
- Product leadership – design, develop and execute strategies that improve the experience of product and its people at Heroshe
- You understand your way around code, even if a basic level
- You’re passionate about creating inclusive, accessible products
The Skill Set (What you bring to the table)
- A Successful entrepreneur or self-starter who has taken products/ideas from 0 to 1
- Exceptional with user research, data & analytics, and running experiments
- Experienced working in a SaaS company, startup or high growth company in a
- product management role
- Demonstrated ability to influence other teams who own a product area that your team wants to improve or build upon
- Good contextual communication skills
Within 1 Month, You’ll
- Attend Heroshe’s week-long training program.
- You’ll learn about all aspects of the Heroshe culture, services and product operations.
- You’ll meet the product, design and engineering team, and other Heroshe team members.
- Get access to all the internal tools we use at Heroshe and the product team.
- Understand the different customer segments we have and
- Familiarize yourself with the different solutions that solve their problems
Within 2 Months and Beyond
- Weekly report on progress with Key Activities
- Rally team(s) to generate buy in for explorations
- Contribute and improve the Product processes at Heroshe.
- N400,000 – N500,000 Monthly depending on experience
- 2 weeks annual leave
- Health Insurance (HMO)
- Heroshe shipping discount
- Remote working option.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online