Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Control Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Executive Management
Functionally Reports to: Deputy Project Manager
Administratively Reports to: Project Manager
Supervises: Project Control Engineer
- Experience is required in developing, monitoring, and updating of integrating project plans and schedules; estimating and forecasting of project costs; and providing analyses to support claims negotiations
- This individual will also support the development of further capabilities, improvements in and staff training.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track actuals against budgets, conduct variance analyses, carry out reporting of project financials, and respond to queries from project teams on performance issues.
- Assist in the preparation and issuing of client monthly invoices and monitoring accounts receivables
- Assist in monitoring and managing scope changes; maintaining change and risk registers, and preparing fee proposals and contract change orders.
- Assist in the preparation of a WBS and integrate it with the project schedule and budget.
- Support the project teams in assessing claims for revenue generation
- Support the project teams in change order administration
- Oversee the updating of the project schedules by schedulers to ensure the timely transfer of schedule information.
- Review actual progress versus planned progress to determine trend before issuing it to the project manager for final review
- Assess the impact of critical path and near-critical activities and report the same to project management.
- Perform all other project planning and controls activities
- Independent project progress reviews and audits.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College in Engineering, Construction Management, Management Technology, or any other Science-related course.
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience on EPC projects in the oil and gas industry.
N500,000.00 – N600,000.00 monthly net (dependent on experience).
How to Appl
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply