Senior Strategy & Risk Advisor at H. Pierson Associates Limited
H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Senior Strategy & Risk Advisor
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Strategy & Risk Advisor will be responsible for working with other practice colleagues and our various clients across various sectors, to design and guide the implementation of appropriate corporate strategies and best practice risk management frameworks, to enable them optimize their operations, earnings and overall performance.
- This will also include delivering on strategy and risk management capacity building and other learning initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Business Sciences – Finance, Insurance, Banking, Risk Management with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Must have a Masters Degree or professional qualification (MBA, ACCA, etc)
- A recognized Certification (Strategy, Risk Management, CFA, etc.), is required
- Must have extensive business development experience.
- Must have a history of out-performing set business development targets.
- Must have Implemented Strategy, Governance Risk & Compliance projects
- Must have a minimum of 20 years experience in these specific areas with a best-practice institution.
- Should have a sound knowledge of Strategy and Risk Management across several sectors – Energy, Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, etc.
- Global exposure is required.
- Excellent self-presentation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.