WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970’s when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Safety Engineer
Ref No: LAG0063
Employment Type: Direct Contractor
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- To provide risk management (safety and reliability) services to the project team.
- To be responsible to the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and also commercial performance of the project.
- To promote WorleyParsons Safety & Risk Management to achieve project objectives.
- To Determine the Major Accident Hazard events and to apply a formalised approach of Hazard Management to identify and provide means of mitigation and reduction of such hazards.
- Manage a team of professional and technical people.
- Act as mentor to graduate, design and project engineers, technicians and technical specialists.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Safety & Risk Department.
- To take ownership of and provide direction to engineers through ability to prepare and author full suite of project safety deliverables.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
Industry Specific Experience:
- 7 – 10 years industry specific experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2022.