Senior Technical Specialist – Case Management / Referral Coordination at Catholic Relief Services (CRS) December, 2019
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Health, Social Science or related discipline plus a master’s degree in Public Health or its equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HIV/AIDS programming
- Minimum 4 years in the developing world in project management positions with progressive technical and management responsibilities.
- Experience working in PEPFAR pediatric HIV and OVC programming.
- Strong background in program implementation; experience in supervising and providing technical assistance for roll-out of evidence-based HIV and OVC programming strategies.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training
- Technical experience with programming to address cross-gender issues and concerns among children and adolescents is highly required.
- Strong strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment and decisions.
- Strong communications and presentation skills; able to develop tailored and persuasive messaging for varied audiences.
- Experience managing teams and building partnerships in complex situations
- Proven leadership qualities, depth and breadth of technical expertise and experience, and strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm; 9th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “CRS Application Form” using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating “Position” being applied for and the “Job Ref Code” as the subject of the application application to: [email protected]
Click here to Download Application Form (Drop-box)
Click Here for Job Details (Drop-box)
Equal Employer Opportunity:
- “CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
- By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’