Service Advisor / CRO at a Top Automobile Company – Hasky Consulting Limited
Hasky Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost and top automobile Company in Nigeria urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor / CRO
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Service Advisor must be able to drive a car, acts as the liaison between customers and the service technicians.
- The Service Advisor communicates with customers to determine their vehicular problems and the repair timeline and provides the technicians with accurate repair descriptions about the customers’ concerns.
- The successful candidate should be a highly motivated, high energy individual with a strong desire to succeed and work from our LEKKI office
- Receive client’s complaints, recommend possible solutions (in synergy with technicians) as well as convince clients to carry out the recommendations with Auto Spa.
- Profile clients and prepare repair quotes for the recommended activities, thereby achieving client satisfaction and profitability.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner
- Asks customers to explain specific vehicle issues.
- Takes detailed notes about symptoms based on customer complaints or testimony.
- Enters customer information into system database.
- Inspects vehicle to further analyze the problem.
- Advises customer on necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Works with customer to formulate the best service plan for their budget and needs.
- Draws up work order.
- Assigns service to specific mechanic.
- Assists mechanics in completing repairs.
- Provides cost estimates to customers.
- Answers questions posed by customers.
- Maintains electronic and/or paper records of completed service work.
- Explains the work completed by mechanics and makes suggestion for future maintenance.
- Provides billing statements and explains billing details.
- Processes payments.
- Inspects work completed by mechanics.
- Test-drives vehicle before returning it to the customer.
Who Are You?
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Possesses working knowledge of the makeups, frequent problems, and necessary maintenance for a variety of vehicles.
- Exhibits strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrates solid organizational abilities.
- Possesses knowledge of proper safety precautions in the service area.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is able to read and interpret work orders and billing statements.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses basic computer skills.
- Possesses physical strength and stamina to remain standing or moving for an entire shift.
- Maintains calm and patient demeanor with frustrated or confused customers.
- Works well with a team of technicians.
- B.Sc Degree in Mechanical / Automotive / Electrical Engineering or other relevant Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience working in service center, sales, marketing or customer service.
- Demonstrate business and financial acumen in your daily work
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
N70,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of email
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only.