Service Centre Supervisor at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Centre Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversea daily operational activities on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring their activities.
- Review of daily working report with team and taking corrective measures.
- Coordination with spare parts officers the placing of parts orders & tracking.
- Ensure meeting of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productivity/DWR Accuracy, etc.
- Ensure quality service delivery with minimum recurrent repair.
- Reduction of customer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productivity.
- Responsible for improving service centre hygiene and compliance to service standards (Job cards, processes, policies).
- Participating in monthly/quarterly spare parts counting and labelling activity.
- Ensuring service cost reduction through proper inventory control method.
- Technical skill monitoring and productivity improvement.
- Arranging training to front, backend and field force team.
- Retail visit for service feedback and working on improvement areas for channel delight.
- Weekly budget preparation for service operations & approval from service manager.
- Preparation of spare part failure report and sharing same to service manager.
- Responsible for checking local repair possibilities for PNA cases, sharing the repair quotations to service manager for approval.
- Ensuring adequate spares availability at the SVCs (Safety stock planning and execution).
- Generating and achieving out warranty income targets (Reduction in third party repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
Required Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- 6 – 8 years Technical Service/Maintenance experience in a Sales driven organisation
- The ideal candidate must have good analytical skill and possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills.
- Attention to details
- Communication skill
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite-Excel, word & PowerPoint.
- 33-40 years old.
- In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package
- Ability to think outside box
- Leadership skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.