Service Engineer at Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited
Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited. ETA-ZUMA Group is an indigenous conglomerate with interests in diverse strategic sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Gudu, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to engage the service of a detail-orientated, deadline-driven service engineer to join our growing company.
- The service engineer’s responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals in line with OEM recommendations and guidelines.
- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to the concerns of the Executive Management on all heavy duty equipment.
- Communicating with Management, the workshop Manager, and other technical service team to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing feedback to Planning & Control unit and the Workshop Manager.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that operators and equipment supervisors are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements in line with OEM.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed.
- Conducting research and attending workshops to remain abreast of industry developments.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Workshop Manager and Mines Management on a regular basis.
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related course.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience (in Service Engineering)
- Membership certification in COREN or related association (Added advantage)
- Certificate of service or reference letter from previous place(s) of employment.
- Tact integrity and proficiency in usage of ET.
- Must be a Team player and result oriented.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
with the position as the subject of the mail.