Service Engineer at Royal Power & Energy Limited
Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like Solar grid, Gas; Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Prepare technical specifications as per contractual requirements
- Implementation and coordination of electrical projects
- High quality of support services delivered to customers
- Update job tickets accurately and on time
- Ensure JCCs are signed by customers and sent to Lagos HQ weekly
- Training junior engineers on repair and installation of UPS systems.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience.
- Electrical contractors and services/UPS/Inverter / Servo Stabilizer
- Experience in installation/troubleshooting / maintenance of Numeric UPS and other brands (up to 200kva) and stabilizer (up to 500kva)
- Knowledge in installation of electrical cabling and LV electrical panels
- Willing to work as field service engineer and travel extensively.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.