Service Superintendent – E & A at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Superintendent – E & A
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Service Delivery
Job Category: Other
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform advanced electronic & automation and system integration related troubleshooting on 4-stoke engines and ancillary equipment.
- Perform technical advisory for repair activities executed on customers responsibility.
- Commissioning of service products.
- On side team leading and managing of the assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Interact with customers during the work execution.
- Interacting with FS back office and TS during work execution.
- Perform internal and external progress status up-dates of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Proactively consulting, advising, and promoting available Wartsila solutions and products to customer.
- Graduate Engineer with Electrical & Automation or equivalent.
- 10 + years of relevant expereince in the field.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2021.