Seven Star Consultants Limited, incorporated in 2015 is a multi-faceted company with an unwavering commitment towards excellence and client satisfaction through the delivery of quality products and services. We offer a well rounded range of stand-alone and integrated services across various sectors.
Our services are grouped into four major categories: Project Management, Development, Communications and ICT. Seven Star Consultants Ltd. compromises of a team of experienced individuals who have completed high profile projects for Government at all tiers, International and local NGOs and private firms across all levels. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- The communications Intern is expected to elicit professional skills to assist the communications lead in implementing communications and marketing strategies.
- The Communications Intern will work independently and in a team to fulfill organizational goals and initiatives related to marketing, branding, knowledge management, publicity, and media.
- As a communications Intern with Seven Star Consultants Ltd, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain experience and attain skills in multiple facets of communication strategies and other activities related to daily operations and administrative duties in a professional environment:
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, diverse and united team of people
- A youthful and dynamic environment, that constantly focuses on learning and innovation.
- A company dedicated to ensuring growth and personal development for all its staff
- Assist in planning, writing and managing knowledge management products.
- Developing content for communication materials
- Scheduling and reporting social media updates
- Provide input for creative marketing strategies and social media campaigns
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing, branding, media initiatives and communications
- Assist in to generate measurement, analytics, data gathering, and reporting for clients’ and the organization.
- Provide strategic branding, and expertise to expand business relationships
- Actively participate in client presentations and proposal development
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms.
- Completed a Bachelor′s Degree in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, Advertising or Public Relations)
- Serving Corp members in the FCT are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing.
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience using Design software is highly desired.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, good time manager, creative, with ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about social impact and international development.
- They must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree related to Mass Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism and some relevant professional experience.
- They must be willing to develop their professional skills and contribute to the growth of an organization dedicated to social development.
- They should have outstanding creativity and copywriting skills.
- A Self-starter with ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Must have good time management skills, proficient communicator in English, have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Competitive with similar roles in other consulting firms.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
29th August, 2022.