Shift Engineer in a Plastic Production Company based in Lagos
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading company in the production of Plastics, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer
- Our client is in need of a Shift Engineer who will be responsible to support Plant Manager for all production activities on the shop floor.
- To be willing to work in day or night shift as per company’s requirement.
- To be responsible for the optimum production of injection moulding machines.
- To verify the machine wise shift production and machine wise shift rejection, keeping shift rejection within acceptable norms.
- To verify the production department attendance and advise head of department on any labor related issues.
- To supervise the production team consisting of a minimum of 100 people.
- To ensure that sufficient raw material is made available to production department.
- To set and monitor processing parameters on all injection machines to achieve shift targets.
- To be responsible for ensuring that quality checks are carried out and product quality is maintained as per company standards on the shop floor.
- To be able to operate injection moulding machines, moulds, hot runner systems, diesel and gas generators, air compressors, scrap grinders, cooling towers and water pumps.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in operating all production related equipment as stated above.
- Exposure in supervising a team of at least 100 efficiently.
- Basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Email, MS Excel and Word would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st May, 2020.