Shutdown Superintendent PVV Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich histor…
Read more about this company
Shutdown Superintendent PVV Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Piping Superintendant (1 B2B Mohamed TEBIB)
- Heat Exchanger Superintendant (2)
- Vessel Superintendant (2)
As a Shutdown Superintendent PVV offshore -, you will also:
- Ensures that the PVV design and related PVV Engineering Deliverables are compliant with General Specifications, applicable platforms/project specifications, applicable international/local Codes & Standards and applicable local regulations.
- Ensures HSEQ compliance by design.
- Ensures that the PVV Engineering Package is fully in accordance with the Scope of Work, free of clashes, consistent and compliant with the quality requirements.
- Ensures that the designed PVV modification involves no HSE risk during site execution, minimum offshore site works and minimum production loss.
- Ensures that design done by VENDOR is in accordance with Technical Requisition.
- Ensures that work is delivered in time in accordance with the planning.
- Ensures that the PVV Design Appraisal Dossier (DAD) is compliant with PED requirements, complete and approved by NoBo for hand over to Construction team.
- Ensures Constructability, Operability and Maintainability of designed PVV modifications
- Contributes to achieve clients and Department HSE objectives. Report anomalies and any HSE events.
- Contributes to the implementation of corrective actions when required/requested.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years within the Petroleum Industry
- Excellent knowledge of clients referential, international / local Codes & Standards and local regulations related to PVV discipline and excellent knowledge of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
- Pro-active with good organisational skills, team spirit, strong communication skills (verbal & written) and service minded.
- English language is mandatory, both spoken & written.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Pack Office and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Microstation would be an asset.