SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Finance (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Preparing and raising of payment voucher and ensuring it gets signed.
- Ensure branches get approval before processing payment.
- Daily tracking of payment between HO and Branches.
- Processing of vendor’s due payment and ensuring all the documents required are attached.
- Post branches Imprest on Orion.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report.
- Document/data filling.
- Monitoring of office stationaries.
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2022.