Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Buyer / Procurement Officer
Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally reports to: Procurement Manager
Administratively reports to: Construction Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Minimum of a BSc / HND qualification in Procurement and Logistics, Management and Engineering courses.
Required Experience :
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipment
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as sourcing or procurement position.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.