Site Engineer at Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited December, 2019
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- We are looking to hire a well-organized Site Engineer with strong leadership skills to join our company.
- Responsibilities include managing different parts of construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders.
- You should be able to work alongside various professionals and create work schedules that meet deadlines.
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate strong analytical and logical thinking skills and also display a superb work ethic and thrive under pressure.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
- A driver’s license.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]