Site Engineer at Dayola Property & Development Company
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- The site engineer will coordinate the planning, directing, coordinating activities concerned with the construction and pavement of projects.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a construction & Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Assisting in managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Must have a B.Eng / B.Tech or HND in Civil Engineering or Building Technology
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Engineering Design Skills & Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience: 8 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.