Site Logistics Officer – Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021 at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Logistics Officer for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Job Type: Part Time
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are seeking to engage a site Logistics/Account Officer to maintain inventory and management of TES supplies on the site. In addition, oversee cash flow and payment mechanism for site team members. He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in Four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites identified for the study are Kaduna, Imo, Kwara and Lagos states.
- Maintain inventory of all TES supplies on the site
- Oversee the use and management of site supplies
- Manage cash flow and payment mechanism for site.
- First sub-activity report on inventory and utilization of TES supplies. Onsite payment retirements and reconciliation report following certification by PI
- Mid-term sub-activity report on inventory and utilization of TES supplies. Onsite payment retirements and reconciliation report following certification by PI
- Final sub-activity report on inventory and utilization of TES supplies. Onsite payment retirements and reconciliation report following certification by PI.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Accounting, Social Sciences, Project Management or similar field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a related role
- Previous experience within the INGO sector and in a related role
- Person resident in and working experience in the State of Assignment
- In-depth experience in similar positions/assignment
- Ability to work independently in an organized manner but within an integrated team.
Work-based Skills and Competencies:
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Microsoft office suite skill
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date