Site Operator (IPP) – Mechanical at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Operator (IPP) – Mechanical
- Analyze and Interpret Project Blueprints.
- Responsible for the operations portion of power plants.
- Monitors and operates process control equipment, including valving, packaging, and engineering. Interprets plant procedures.
- Must have experience managing subordinates, vendors, projects and applicable opex.
- (OND/HND with relevant experience)
- Background in Mechanical & Mechatronics, or Engineering is mandatory.
- 5 – 8 years post NYSC relevant experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Project management – Planning out the size, scope, and resources necessary to complete a project.
- Manual dexterity – Using hand tools and conducting tests on machinery
- Problem-solving skills – diagnosing and addressing the causes of malfunctions.
- Prioritization skills – Looking at a big-picture plan and breaking down the order of operations necessary to make the plan happen
- Communication skills – Communicating with fellow engineers, technicians, and project stakeholders.
- High sense of integrity, self-motivated and must be a good team player
Demand on the Job:
- Must be resident in Lagos state and familiar with Lagos terrain.
- Experience in Generating /Heavy duty equipments.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.