Site Store Keeper at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Store Keeper
Location: Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
Reporting Line: Site Manager
- We seek to hire an organized and detail oriented storeekeeper to to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. The proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving and managing inventory in the store.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals out of the storeroom
- Receive, unload and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock related duties including returning, packing, pricing and labelling of supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies, report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment and necessary minor repairs
- Must possess an OND / HND in Accounting or any other related programme.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management systems
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a store room or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis and management
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 20KG.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.