Site Surveyor at Design Union Limited
design union (The group) is registered as a holding company in the British Virgin Islands and in the United Kingdom where its carries out development, planning and construction activities. The subsidiaries of design union offshore continue to carry out landmark projects in Africa with emphasis in Nigeria.
We are involved in various sectors including infrast…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at sites.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepares and reviews maps, drawings, sketches, plats and simple reports from field notes and makes recommendations.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.sc in Surveying and Geo – informatics (Upper Class minimum)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent site supervisory skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.