SMART Room Scheduler – M / F at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich histor…
Read more about this company
SMART Room Scheduler – M / F
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 2 years
- Prepares onshore the CMIMS maintenance and inspection medium term and longer term planning,
- Plans maintenance operations (routine and short-term)
- Maintains the CMIMS database with CLIENT validation.
- Ensures discipline workloads are balanced over the year,
- Provides direct input into CLIENT longer term planning for Maintenance activities.
- Provides direct support and coordination of Preventative Maintenance and Inspection activity with the Offshore Methods team.
- Assists the Methods team onshore with the Coordination and expediting of all equipment repairs.
- Coordinates the control and update of CMIMS master-data with CLIENT validation,
- Actions ad-hoc reports from CMIMS as required by CLIENT,
- Monitors historical maintenance and inspection data quality and advises CLIENT of any anomalies.
- Compiles the Maintenance & Inspection performance reporting for CLIENT review.
- Accurately monitors Discipline backlogs (Maintenance and Inspection) and provide monthly reports to CLIENT.
- Supports the day to day activities of the SMART Room with regards to response to site requests on Maintenance Planning and scheduling.
- Is the main link between Maintenance team and the Integrated Planning team and feeds and updates the FOPS 5WLA and 4M Planning regularly.
- Ensures all Work (Preventive) is accurately resourced and that all materials and services are identified and pre-planned in CMIMS for execution at site and work location.
- Conducts reviews in CMIMS to ensure Preventive Maintenance and Inspection workloads are balanced over the year and provides advice and proposals to CLIENT for any CMIMS modification.
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Keeps track of any backlog of work and suggests corrective measures to the Onshore CLIENT methods Engineers if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
- Develops and provides all medium and longer term planning for the FPSO activities.
- Provides any ad-hoc reports from CMIMS as directed by CLIENT.
- Accurately controls (with CLIENT validation) the CMIMS master data.
- Ensures through the use of CMIMS and his team the coordination, mobilisation and planning of all required Vendors (e.g. Contractors own subcontractors or CLIENT SMC’s)
- Verifies the quality of planning on production platforms by frequent checks of supervisor reports in CMIMS,
- Ensures all work loadings per discipline are balanced and achievable and highlights immediately to COMPANY any workload which is unachievable with the resources provided onboard.
- Ensures all Work Orders and Notifications in CMIMS are tracked accurately and COMPANY requirements for CMIMS control followed.
- Ensures that all CMIMS reports and Maintenance and Inspection performance reports are accurate.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS / DUT or equivalent,
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Planning of maintenance activities on oil and gas production installations,
- A high level knowledge of CMIMS (UNISUP) or Similar SAP packages.
- A good knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
Specific professional knowledge:
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work temporarily on offshore installations and in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Languages: English necessary – score of >> 3.5 in standard Total test or Bright test or 780 in TOEIC, French an advantage
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organisational ability.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love