Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media & Content gTern
Experience Level: Entry
- Support the Senior Manager, Marketing, Digital, and communications, plan and execute projects with a focus on content creation & social media for Green Africa.
- Utilize all the relevant digital marketing touchpoints (CRM, Performance Marketing, Social Media, SEO, etc.) to deliver the brand building and awareness objectives.
- Deliver social media content that focuses on the key moments of customer engagement with a clear understanding of trends.
- Ensure digital content aligns with trends and contributes to the commercial objectives of the company.
- Create relevant content in line with brand activities to ensure brand consistency at every customer journey online.
- Engage social media followers and actively manage the communities.
- Consistently ensure website information is up-to-date and accurate with relevant content (both image and text).
- Support in growing the digital footprints of Green Africa across all touchpoints including the gFlyer community.
- Undertake any other duty as assigned once business needs arise.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Creative thinker and trend-spotter.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment.
- Excellent flair for content creation and social media management.
- Understanding of digital marketing and best practices.
- Team player and strong collaborator.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply