Social Media Executive at Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited December, 2019
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- We are looking for a witty and strategic Social Media Executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. You should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking.
- You should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers’ interest. Ideal candidate should be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
- Training and supervising a cohort of Social Media Specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
Min Required Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
- Experience as a Social Media Executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]