Social Media Intern / Coordinator at Streamcent
Streamcent is Africa’s foremost on-demand sports and entertainment streaming service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern / Coordinator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Streamcent is seeking a social media intern/manager with social media experience to source content for and self produce short-form videos for distribution on Instagram & Facebook. In this role you will have the opportunity to create programming for our growing audience of sports and entertainment fans.
- We are ‘re looking for someone who loves sports and entertainment culture, knows how to tell a great story, and can entertain a social media audience. This ideal candidate will have a track record of sourcing content, creating short form and long form videos, growing a social community, and the ability to collaborate well with others.
- Pitch, produce, and edit short form sports content for distribution on Instagram & Facebook
- Meet deadlines and publish videos to these platforms.
- Manage and prioritize video projects autonomously, using time and resources efficiently.
- Source viral and unique content across social media platforms.
- Edit in a fast-paced environment that is reactive to sports, fitness, lifestyle, and culture.
- Staying up to date with trending topics.
- Leverage knowledge of sports and culture and social media landscapes to maximize content engagement and exposure.
- Guide creative strategy on assigned social channels, using analytics to inform and optimize our content.
- Be yourself. We want to be new and fresh everyday, and have fun doing it.
- An eye for strong/unique content, specifically UGC content
- Able to effectively source content from all social media platforms
- Experience creating viral social media video content across Snap, FB, YT, IG, and other social platforms.
- Strong sense of social media style geared toward a younger Millennial/Gen-Z audience.
- Able to work full time M-F. Role can be remote, ability to co-locate in Santa Monica a plus.
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment
- A passion for sports, entertainment and digital / social media
- You have a gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, and don’t shy away from things you don’t know
- Willing to think against the grain and find disruptive solutions to emerging challenges
- Previous experience working in startups preferred
NGN60,000 – 150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.