Social Media Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting – Our client in the Fast-Food Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to join their team within the caoacity below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Marketing Manager
- The candidate will be Responsible for managing the organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the organization social media platforms
- Manage the organization Online Marketing & Promotions on social media platforms
- Come up with industry standard campaign ideas & planning of social media activities.
- Constantly reviewing and analyze all competitor’s social media platforms and recommend strategic initiatives to improve the organization social media presence.
- Develop workable, engaging and performance driven calendar to improve the organizations social media platforms on followership and all other areas.
- Manage Brand Presence on social networking sites for the organization.
- Manage all social media Online customers complaint resolution and management [CCRM].
- Manage the organization social media customer service and sales.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 3-4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th June, 2021.