Social Media Personnel/Customer Care Representative at Wangaraufoods
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
Social Media Personnel/Customer Care Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care  , Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for a young, experienced, passionate and creative social media person to join our team. As a social media personnel, you will be responsible for managing our social media content, developing and implementing our social media strategies in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- The individual will be responsible for growing audiences on social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and on our website, Along with maintaining a posting schedule, he or she will also regularly create platform-specific content including text posts, videos, and graphics
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Provide constructive feedback
- Develop, implement and manage our social media calendar.
- Creating written pieces that are memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take
- Creating contents to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technology.
- Training and supervising a cohort of Social Media Specialists.
- Taking and uploading pictures.
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram algorithm and analytics, as well as adequate knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Good understanding of SEO
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Familiarity with content design and captioning
- Team player
- 2 years experience in a similar role will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Instagram is a must
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter is a plus
- Basic knowledge of apps that enhance captions and posts
- Strong communication and written skills
- Design skills
- We are looking for a team player (f/m) who is calm, able to work with little supervision and passionate about working for growing companies as well as supporting our team in its daily routine
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly call +2348113191538
Note: Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love