Software Developer at Pajuno Development Company Limited
A card based information technology solution provider
The business, which evolved in the year 1998, has systematically developed into a silent icon providing effective distribution and support (technical and consumables) of various card issuance machines (centralized and decentralized systems). Pajuno Development Company Limited is deeply focused on applica…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of Angular and .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- In this role, you should be able to write functional code for new system and support existing system with at least one year commercial experience. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- If you are passionate about Angular and .NET framework , we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as an Angular, a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity and experience with the Angular Component, ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design /architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity and experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOAP)
- Familiarity and experience with git workflows
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.