Software Engineer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Oversee the development and implementation of new software systems.
- Update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on new software systems.
- Function as lead developer, guide application coding, create reports, and mentor the junior developers.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages and working knowledge of project management.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects and tasks.
- Meeting with project delivery managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software codes.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
- Working on complex bug fixes.
Skills / Competencies:
- Proficient in back-end and front-end development.
- Knowledge of automated testing.
- Advanced knowledge of software development tools, such as Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL server management studio e.t.c.
- Knowledge of source code control tools.
- Knowledge of code review using PR (Pull Request).
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as Azure and AWS
- Knowledge in building cloud-native applications using Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments.
- Provide overall team guidance and fix all escalations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with software architecture principles, requirements and interfaces, and software systems engineering experience.
- Project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.