Software Engineer at Tribesquare | HotNigerianJobs
Tribesquare is a software talent and recruitment company. We are building a virtual learning & work platform for developing experienced and work-ready software engineers, as well as a data-driven recruitment platform for helping recruiters find and hire Africa’s best software talents, easily.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a great software engineer experienced in React and PHP/Laravel, to join our team. You will work with other developers and product managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and other popular coding languages (e.g. Node), we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs and can scale.
- Develop, deploy, and manage programs and systems.
- Write clean and efficient code, based on specification.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Plan schedules and develop product requirements.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Lead juniors.
Skill / Personality Requirements
You are a good fit for this position if you:
- Possess superb coding and analytical skills.
- Are experienced with React and Laravel.
- Know one of the popular React frameworks – NextJs, precisely.
- Know SQL, GIT, and understand SSH.
- Understand best practices and write clean code.
- Can work under pressure, and meet tough deadlines.
- Love people and team work, genuinely.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Know how to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Are result oriented, and work motivated.
- Are genuinely interested in building our startup.
- Ability to manage and oversee a product
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years.
Application Closing Date