Software Engineer Devops (SRE) at Black Pen Recruitment
Black Pen Recruitment is South Africa’s #1 recruitment consulting firm specialised in BPO services, foreign language recruitment and staffing solutions and immigration services. With our outstanding experience in the BPO industry and our own in-house immigration division, we will find the right candidates for foreign language specialist positions as well as immigration solutions for foreign employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer Devops (SRE)
Job type: Full time
Employment type: Remote
- Do you have software development experience? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We’re looking to hire a DevOps Engineer located within Africa, to join their exciting remote team. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You will have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people by taking full ownership of the product.
- They are looking for someone who has experience not only with their tech stack in a successful SaaS company, but also with agile methodologies and web development. Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain software CI:CD needed for projects to be deployed efficiently in an AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Work alongside the agile teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Experience developing enterprise applications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred.
- Experience with CI:CD in an enterprise software engineering environment.
- Certification on one or more of the cloud architecture technologies (AWS, GC, Azure)
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
Based on experience
Application Closing Date