Software / Tech Project Manager at Royal Crystal Airways Limited
Royal Crystal Airways handles transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software / Tech Project Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Software/Tech Project Manager responsible for the successful implementation of key projects within the RoyalCrystalAirways team.
- This role will be managing the complete project life cycle, collaborating with diverse internal stakeholders, and a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to support initiatives that aim to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure that project scope, milestones, and deliverables meet the needs of the project stakeholders;
- Assess and identify the potential risks that may impact each project and implement strategies for its mitigation.
- Build relevant project documents (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RAID, RACIs, others) in accordance with the three debuts of the Royal Crystal Airway’s Project Management Framework throughout the project lifecycle;
- Identify and measure key success metrics of each initiative;
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects;
- Coordination with the internal and external teams to guarantee proper definition and delivery of main Project Milestones.
- Evaluate all deviations and propose improvement plans/actions and measure activity performance against the baseline plans;
- Capture, document, and share the lessons learned
- Keep effective communication during all project.
Who You Are
- Graduated in Information Systems or related field;
- A professional with 3 to 5+ Year of working experience with at least 2 years’ experience in Project Management;
- A professional with a proven track record of successfully delivering and managing the implementation of large scale technical projects;
- Able to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion;
- A professional with good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort through, and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- A professional with excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organization;
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency, and understand deadlines;
- Experienced in working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team is a Plus;
- A professional with Project Management certification (PMI; Prince 2) is a plus;
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a Plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.