Software Tester at Poise & Etiquette
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Poise Nigeria limited is a consultancy and training organisation focused on Total Personality Development & Impression Management;
To transform the Nigeria business landscape, has been our driving force for the past 15 years, with an impact that transverse the Oil & Gas, Banking, Media, FMCG, Advertising and Aviation sub-sectors; as well as Embas…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 4-6 years work experience.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.