Solar Technical Sales Engineers at Don Quester Consulting – Abuja and Lagos
Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Technical Sales Engineer
Job Code: STSE002
Location: Abuja and Lagos
- Prospect for new opportunities and attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work in order to meet potential customers, report on new products or services in the market, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers. Prepare sales offers, provide sales support quotations and coordinate delivery and installation.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements based on customers’ requirements and product specification.
- Provide technical support to customer’s staff (sales, operations, planning, and marketing) and customers by providing technical information and training on solar and micro-inverter products.
- Ability to Follow up with customers, offer proper prices to customers and get SLA contract signed, sign maintenance agreement and meet monthly sales/projects targets.
- B.Eng. in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification/ certification experience as a Technical Sales Engineer (Solar Power and alternative energy sources)
- Must be experienced in Sales of Solar Power Solutions, Contract execution, Project management, client account Management in billing and power consumption management systems, Solar PV Systems, UPS and LV/HV Electrical Panels.
- Understand the south-west and north-central market needs and market demography.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.