Solution Architect (Sales) at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect (Sales)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs.
- Responsible for short and long-term business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.gn
- Drives end-to-end RAN technical solutions
- Scopes, defines and designs solutions
- Transfers knowledge and drives re-use
- Drive customer engagements related to RAN solutions.
- Prepare value argumentation that satisfies the customer specific needs.
- Lead offer preparations as the CSR.
- Understand competitors’ RAN solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min. graduate degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of Radio Network solution expertise.
- Experience from working as an Integration Engineer or similar role
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online