Solution Support Engineer (DBA) at Parkway Projects Limited
Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent, and provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Support Engineer (DBA)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- B.S degree in a Computer discipline or relevant certification
- Must have 3-5 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend / backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.