Solutions Architect at Alfred and Victoria Associates
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Architect
- As one of our Solution Architects, you will work with a specialized team of highly skilled individuals to develop technology solutions and map business/technical requirements to systems requirements in order to ensure they are in line with client’s architectural plan.
- You are in charge of implementation and ensuring the security and performance of our software. This is your opportunity to transform service delivery to customers by building the best in class technology in Nigeria’s leading cloud based organisation.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for our solutions.
- Building, integrating and defining features, phases, and solution requirements to meet client’s needs.
- Identifying the best technical solution to solve existing business problems.
- Oversee development stages; refine the process, identify areas for improvement, and support the sprint.
- Assess the systems architecture we currently have in place and recommend solutions on how we can best improve.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- As an accomplished member of a vibrant team, you will be providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Keeping stakeholders informed on the structure, characteristics, behaviour and other aspects of software and technical solutions being implemented; also provide updates on product development processes, costs and budgets.
- As a solutions architect, you will need to keep abreast of current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where necessary.
- Assessing business impact of certain technical choices and documenting your analysis and requirements.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- For the level of this role we will consider at least 5 years’ experience working in one or multiple IT areas; the more years the better.
- Proven experience in software engineering/ architecture design is also a big plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of IT infrastructure and cloud development.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Project and resource management skills would be nice to have.
- Good communicator with technical and non-technical people
Application Closing Date
Friday, 22nd November 2019; (Time: 3:00PM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.