Spa Manager at a Spa and Beauty Company – HR Leverage Africa
HR Leverage – Our client, a Spa and Beauty company located in Ikeja, Lagos State is currently looking to hire suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Plan or direct spa services and programs.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
- Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
- A first degree preferably in Business or Hospitality Management.
- A minimum of 3 years working in a management position.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- General understanding of the Spa and / or the Hospitality industry.
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a large & diverse team.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and the ability to inspire the same in others.
- Effective decision-making capability, ability to use own initiative whilst demonstrating good judgment.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing work environment / responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.