Specialist, People Support Hub (PSH) at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, People Support Hub (PSH)
Function: Human Resources
Job Category: Support Functions
- As a Specialist, People Support Hub – Middle East, South Asia & Africa, you will be working together with a virtual team of colleagues within your region, supporting the employees and managers in your responsibility area with their people matters.
- Together with your colleagues, you are in direct contact with our HR customers on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that their support needs are responded to.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver annual clock and employee lifecycle services within your region, keeping employee files and data up to date
- Prepare documentation, contracts and support in hiring/onboarding, internal mobility, and off boarding of employees
- Participate in local/regional HR projects and implementing them
- Bring local expertise to both regional and global team
- Support employees and managers is using the self-services and signposting them to sources of information
- Contribute to establishing the new ways of working for the People Support Hub and identify and document needs for automating/digitizing manual and offline processes.
- People Services community is a group of professionals who are solution-oriented collaborators, fostering a culture of people-centricity, operational excellence and focus on making an impact to the business.
- For this role, we are looking for solution-oriented people professionals with excellent customer service mindset.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
- A University Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources role.
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors -Employee Central system will be an advantage.
- Experience in customer service role.
- Be proactive, detail-oriented and solution focused coordinator
- Demonstrated and effective collaboration skills with customer orientation
- Enjoy detailed and quick-paced administrative work
- Cultural sensitivity and an ability to work within a team and deliver services across different cultures
- Integrity to work with sensitive data
- Be service-minded. If you don’t know something, you will for sure find it out!
- Quick learner and enthusiastic in adopting a fresh approach to delivering the people services
- Be proficient with modern tools and comfortable in incorporating new ones in your daily work
- Be passionate about improving the imperfect – we are constantly looking for ways to work smarter.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online