SSA Implementation Manager at Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL)
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service. Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically – thus turnin…
Read more about this company
SSA Risk and Controls Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job ID: 20241806
Job Category: Implementation
Job Family Group: Implementation
- Implementation of projects for TTS client onboarding reporting to the TTS Nigeria Head and matrix reporting to the SSA Implementations Head
- The role demands that the individual take the lead in projects of varying complexity assisting the customer from ‘deal won’ through to live operation.
- Graduate qualification (post graduate an advantage).
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
- Consistently well rated.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong technical and project management background.
- Experience in managing complex projects is desirable.
- Good understanding of Technology especially in the banking environment.
- Appropriate degree or Project Management accreditation.
- Excellent knowledge of the business products.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- An individual who is detail oriented, can co-ordinate multiple teams and facilitate discussions to meet project objectives.
- Strong consultative and collaborative skills.
- Strong PC skills – ability to deliver user training on web-based systems, expert with spreadsheet and flat file manipulation.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Self-confident with excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written and presentation) skills.
- Influencing across all levels within the client organization.
- Excellent communication skills. Organizational and planning skills. Negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills. Ability to manage high workload within a pressurized environment. Flexibility – ability to manage a varying workload (ie, volume, complexity and composition). Ability to manage complex integration solutions, working alongside Technical and Technology teams. Good work ethic – willingness to take a “hands on” approach to ensuring all elements of the solution are delivered as specified. Attention to detail and experience of working in a controlled environment
- Project Management Certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PMI) is preferential.
- Champions progress and change management.
- Customer focused – drives value for clients and builds partnership-led relationships.
- Initiative – ability to proactively organise own workload.
- Partnership – work effectively as a team player in cross-functional teams.
- Delivers results
Method of Application
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and / or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Interested and qualified? Go to Pagatech Limited on jobs.citi.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love