Standpoint Technology is an independent indigenous technology company that delivers IT Services & Solutions. We offer a full portfolio of Managed Services, Hardware Support, SIM Registration and Identity management solutions to all types of users.
Our aim is to offer exceptional service at affordable rates, with a keen interest in being long-term partners that will contribute to our client’s success. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Finance & Management
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- We are seeking an organized and driven Operations executive that will effectively develop and increase efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
Assist/Support the operations manager in the following responsibilities:
- Collation of daily reports from engineers
- Responsible for project execution which involves setting target and adopting necessary strategy to achieve desired goals
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
- Responsible for proper records of kit IDs which constitutes work done and support docs for invoicing
- Oversee engineers nationwide to ensure the following:
- Engineers are productive, in terms of target, speedy delivery and quality of work
- Reporting – adequate records update of all repair activities nationwide
- Quality Assurance – responsible for QA on all repaired devices by thoroughly testing/supervising for errors, and/or anything that may cause a customer to reject work done.
- Responsible for minor procurement
- Asset and facility management – oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
- Power, Internet, Water – monitor consumption, ensure steady power, internet and water supply for office use
- Stationary – ensure steady supply of necessary stationaries
- Mobile data – provide data for engineers in Lagos region monthly
- Inventory management:
- Monitor procurement & supplies and have knowledge of stock at all times
- Adequate records keeping and updating
- Conduct periodic physical count and impairment reviews for items in our inventory
- Manage pickups and dispatch of inventory and client propertiesnationwide
- Adequate records upkeep on logistics related activities
- Manage logistics partners
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
- Sell the company’s product and develop business opportunity to aid company’s growth
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by your line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Management, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Can do attitude – willing to work, learn and go beyond the call of duty
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Detail-oriented, Diligent, proactive and Respectful of deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Good analytical skill
- A good team player
- Strong ownership mind-set
- Leadership tendencies
- Impeccable integrity
- Sound independent judgement.
Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2021.