State Project Coordinator at Joje Abebe Art Foundation (JAAF) – 6 Openings
Joje Abebe Art Foundation (JAAF) is a non-profit organisation, with the mission to be a support system to couples who are trying to achieve conception and ensure that they become joyful parents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Project Coordinator
Locations: Cross River, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are located in the city of Abuja and we are recruiting Project State Coordinators for the “Be Fruitful Project”(BFP). BFP is a special JAAF project that offers two cycles of IVF for #500,000 including standard medication, basic fertility Investigations, embryo freezing for three months and lots more. Find more information about this project on www.jojeabebefoundation.org
- A State project coordinator shall be engaged on part-time as a volunteer by the JOJE Abebe ART Foundation to handle the awareness campaign for the Be Fruitful Project in their state.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the project scope and objectives of the Be Fruitful Project in your state.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress in your state.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each client.
- Work without supervision.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Proven working experience in project coordination /management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences is preferable.
- A very good organizer and communicator.
- Creative and innovative mindset, who can think outside the box, a goal getter.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Digital Marketing Skills.
- Excellent Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Applicants must be resident in the state they are applying for as a Project Coordinator.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and the State of Residence” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.