State Team Lead at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: State Team Lead
- The State Team Lead will oversee implementation of the programme in the states determined by USAID. The position is contingent on the requirements of the solicitation and upon award to AHNi.
- The position is contingent upon award to AHNI, oversee and provide regular supportive supervision on performance and review of the process of project implementation in all programme activities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Policy and Governance, Health Economics, or other relevant field required with 5-7 years’ experience
- Or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health and Governance, health Economics or other relevant field required with 7-9 years’ experience
- At least 6 years of mid-level experience implementing, and managing or evaluating complex health programmes, with an emphasis on health systems strengthening; health financing; and/or health sector policy and strategies
- Demonstrated technical depth and understanding of the health policy environment and governance in Nigeria or in a country of similar development context; experience in Nigeria, particularly in the Southern regions preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing large, complex international donor programmes; previous experience in managing a USAID contract strongly preferred
- Experience building and maintaining partnerships with other development programmes, local organizations, host country governments, and international agencies
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Aapplication) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected]
- Applications will be received on a rolling basis.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.