Statistics Private Tutor at Mind Smith December, 2019
Mind Smith is one of Africa’s foremost education and management consulting firms. We have helped parents and schools achieve extraordinary results in their children’s academic performance by creating a best fit “student-tutor” pairing as well as assisting schools employ exceptional teachers with our customized recruitment strategies for schools. We have offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja and London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Statistics Private Tutor
We seek to hire talented, knowledge-hungry and impactful Holistic Private Tutors to join our establishment.
Tutors will be required to:
- Schedule tutoring appointments with parents and students and arrive on time and prepared for lessons
- Create educational materials to further demonstrate subject matter to be covered in tutoring sessions
- Assess the progress of assigned students to ensure effective processes
- Plan creative lessons to engage and educate students
- Maintain a quiet and orderly workspace for students within the tutoring space
- Establish a friendly, encouraging and welcoming environment for students
- Connect with parents and keep them informed of student’s progress and areas to be improved
- Promote high standards for academic success and behavior as well as continually encouraging students to meet set standards.
Min Required Experience:
- Problem solving and analytical reasoning skills
- Communication (written & verbal)
- A drive to provide excellent academic results through delivering structured classes
- Interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a First Degree in any discipline is required
- Certification from accredited schools and other education development agencies will be a bonus
- Experience in assessing the progress of assigned students to ensure effective processes
- An observable interest and passion for stated subject(s) of expertise
- Professional experience preparing lesson plans and personalized instruction
- Experience working with children in a supervised setting
- Personal accountability and reliability when scheduling sessions with parents and students
- Ability to teach and to make learning fun.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]