STEM Education Specialist at Passnownow.com – Rise Networks
Passnownow.com (a subsidiary of Rise Networks) is the foremost education technology platform in Nigeria and in line with our Growth Plans, we are planning to launch new, disruptive STEM Products and Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: STEM Education Specialist
- We are seeking to hire a well rounded and experienced STEM Education Specialist to join our Team in a full time position.
- This Person will be responsible for a high-level systems-based approach of developing and designing the framework, steps and stages to achieving our STEM Programs and Projects Strategy targeted at training and improving the practical STEM skills of Primary, Secondary and Higher Education students, teachers and school systems.
- This Position will collaborate with all departments within the organization and external agencies to define and implement a strategy to teach, train and certify Students and our Knowledge Beneficiaries in STEM subject matters.
- Our Ideal Candidate should possess the knowledge of STEM education research and implementation skills in addition to extensive experience coordinating small, medium and large-scale practical Training projects working across simple and complex systems.
- You will serves as Lead STEM Education Specialist with the responsibility for the development and implementation of all aspects of our STEM educational programs/projects for populations such as students, teachers, principals, parents, and ancillary/support personnel in the public school systems, special schools, nonpublic schools, public and private colleges and universities, technical colleges, local neglected and delinquent institutions, and individuals from other profit and nonprofit agencies, organizations, and institutions.
- Develops and delivers program/project curriculum for online and offline teaching involving hands-on activities and projects using STEM concepts and Academic Standards.
- Researches, designs, implements, and evaluates current and long-range Program plans, rules, regulations, guidelines, and policies for our STEM project(s) in accordance with federal or state laws and policies.
- Designs, develops, and pilots our STEM programs and research projects on the basis of educational reports, trends, economic conditions, future needs, educational research findings, and state and federal legislative or policy developments.
- Develops evaluation designs to measure the quality and effectiveness of our STEM program(s) and their impact on students.
- Our preferred candidate should have previous leadership experience in STEM education and experience coordinating large-scale projects and working across complex systems, as well as the following:
- Strong knowledge base in STEM content and in-depth understanding of latest research and trends in STEM education.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, maximizing the use of technology, and strong project management and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Efficient and effective use of various software systems (Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, etc.)
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple fast-moving projects.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree plus three years of professional level experience in developing, implementing and managing STEM Programs.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief but concise CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- All education, prior experience, including dates related to education and prior experience MUST be listed on your application.
- Please kindly note that only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.