Still and Motion Graphics Artist at Afrihood Development Company
Afrihood is a Lagos based Real Estate Development Company rebuilding Africa to become the foremost and inclusive infrastructural wonder of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Still and Motion Graphics Artist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of a highly skilled and creative artist (with strong emphasis on artwork) to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create static and motion graphicsand illustration to artistically portray activities, information and campaign objectives ofthe company.
- Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and social media video platforms.
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social mediastories.
- Create post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in animations and motion graphics
- Creates complex typography, photography, graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of new media, such as social media, the web and television.
Eligible Candidates must:
- Have minimum of 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
- Possess a wide range of abilities that combine innovative art and design principles.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, after effects, illustrator, InDesign, Audition),3dmax, Figma, CorelDrawetc.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest graphics and editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in motion graphics is a must.
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Write about who you are and elaborately describe your skills set to: [email protected] using “Still and Motion Graphics Artist Application” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Send a link to your portfolio in the email.