Stock Keeper at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited – Bayelsa and Kaduna
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to. With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the following positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
Locations: Yenegoa – Bayelsa and Kaduna
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- General stock management in the Branch Office including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying and book keeping.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Logistics or a related field, you have minimum of one year relevant work experience in logistics field, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, you are fluent in spoken and written English. Average knowledge of Hausa language is a plus for Kaduna candidates.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Bayelsa State / Kaduna.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone Number to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Notice / Important Information
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Interview can be either conducted online or offline at our Lagos Head Office and successful candidate may need to attend two weeks’ training in Lagos before going to the respective location. The candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
For Enquiries, call: 01-2933125.