Stockbroker / Equity Trader at Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited
Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited (formerly NAL Asset Management and Trustees Limited) was incorporated on September 5th, 1985 as a Private Limited Liability Company and registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission to do business of asset management and trusteeship. The company's head office is located in Lagos, Nigeria. At SAMTL, our essence comprises of a first-class Asset Management services, Trusteeship and Property development. The company also prides itself in its unrivalled financial advisory services, corporate finance, leasing and warehousing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stockbroker / Equity Trader
Employment Type: Full Time
- First Degree in Economics or any relevant discipline with professional qualification (CIS,CFA).
- Suitable cadidate must possess financial industry & capital market experience.
- Must have worked in a stockbroking firm, candidate must possess ability to pitch & close deals.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience related to above responsibilities, 3 of which must have been spent in a financial institution.
- Candidate must be a sponsored individual with SEC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.