Store Keeper at Adold Engineering Development Company Limited
Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
Since our inception in 1976, we have expanded to offer full range of services in engineering …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- We require the services of an experienced Store Keeper for immediate employment.
The Store Keeper role will include the following:
- Maintain records and report on withdrawals from storeroom;
- Proper rotation of materials in stocks;
- Ensure record keeping and documentation using goods receive notes, bin cards, goods supply notes etc.
- Receive all products and inspect deliveries for discrepancies and defects, report all defects and handling of defects to appropriate authority.
- Issue materials and products only against a properly authorized requisition and adjust stock control cards accordingly.
- Store or stock tools and products in an orderly manner.
- Keep all store room area under control in clean and orderly conditions at all times.
- Ensure the safety / security of materials and products under your control by controlling keys with access to the area.
- Perform other store related duties as required.
- HND or B.Sc in Social or Management Sciences
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Hard working and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.