Store Keeper at Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited
Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited is an Agricultural company established to carry out the business of farming and general merchandizing of Agricultural products of all kinds. The mixed farm which sits on 30,000 hectares of Agricultural land in Osara, is located on the outskirt of Okene, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Okene, Kogi
Job Type: Full Time
- The store keeper manages the storage, safe-keeping, receipt, and delivery of goods, tools and equipment used
- He/she participates in the drafting and monitoring of all administrative documents related to stored items.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Maintenance of buildings, storage spaces and stored equipment:
- Draft or complete dispatch and receipt documents in compliance with Geonel Holdings standard
- Monitor incoming and outgoing equipment
- Maintain updated inventory lists
- Participate in monthly stored goods and equipment inventory and reconciliation
- Ensure any part discrepancies or issues are brought to the attention of the manager
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Monitor the storage facilities and infrastructure both from inside and outside: locate damages and propose the necessary repairs
- Supervise cleaning and regular disinfection of storage spaces against insects and pests
- Ensure adequate ventilation of the spaces
- Ensure the equipment and machines used by teams are cleaned before returning to storage
- Monitor the quality of products or items at the time of receipt
- Monitor the quality of products during storage
Drafting of reports:
- Draft weekly and monthly stock report and send it to supervisor
- Give regular update about the status of the stock to his/her line manager
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Above average skill in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be smart, diligent, and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- English: Spoken and written
- Education: Candidates must possess a minimum of HND or B. Sc in Purchasing & Supply / Accounting / Statistics or related fields from a reputable university.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in a similar working environment
- Proper knowledge of book keeping and Inventory management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF:0305 and the job position applied for
Application Deadline 7th March, 2020.
- 2020 job vacancy in okene
- Job vacancy for okene
- JUNE ALOCATION ONDO
- MAY 2020 ALOCATION IN KOGI STATE
- ONDO JUNE ALOCATION 2020